Monday, April 28, 2014

Pittsylvania County/Danville, Va Public School Bus Drivers allegedly out of control!

Pittsylvania County/Danville, Va Public School Bus Drivers allegedly out of control! February 23, 2014 by merletrutledge | Edit It has been reported to me, that a Pittsyvania County (White) Bus Driver allegedly attacks Chatham, Va Elementary student and destroys the video surveillance box that holds footage of all activities on the school bus. A investigation by the Pittsylvania County Schools is pending and the bus driver is allegedly has yet to be arrested. I am asking whether the bus driver has been fired and what changes are being made to public policy to address and correct this issue. It is disturbing that any grown up would put their hands on someone else child in a supervisory position of trust. I am aware that this youth also has previous conduct issues that are questionable by some of those whom I spoke to about this child. However, it does not excuse the conduct that I am hearing about. I hope all local leaders are active in getting answers and criminal charges should be addressed about this issue to all those involved and anyone that tried to cover up the issue I am also concerned about bus drivers in Danville, Va City Schools not waiting for youth to be seated and pulling off. This is a dangerous practice and goes against Virginia public policy. I believe sovereign immunity does not cover bus drivers. The incident has been reported to me by Woodside Apartment residences and I hope it is addressed in a very timely fashion. Merle Rutledge Jr Chatham, Va

No comments:

Post a Comment