Monday, April 28, 2014

Merle Rutledge responds to the challenge that Danville, VA City Councilmen Rawley

Merle Rutledge responds to the challenge that Danville, VA City Councilmen Rawley April 17, 2014 by merletrutledge | Edit Merle Rutledge responds to the challenge that Danville, VA City Councilmen Rawley would like to have with me. I would like to keep my e-mails to him as a public record that I do not hide or run from nobody. I welcome this discussion. Merle Rutledge Jr welcomes a civil meeting wth Danville, Va Councilmen Buddy Rawley Add star MERLE RUTLEDGE Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:03 PM To: buddy.rawley@ci.danville.va.us, larry.campbell@ci.danville.va.us, kingjc , “sherman.saunders” , “Whitfield, Clarke” , “Lee.Vogler” Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original Dear Councilmen Rawley, At anytime, any place, or any where, face to face, that you would like to see proof or have a discussion to challenge me on the issues of the City of Danville, Va. I will welcome a sit down to talk civilly in regards to all of your. I do not want you to feel that your concerns, as well as mines can not be addressed in a dignified manner. So anytime you would like to have this discussion than my time is open for you directly about mold, police, retaliation, or whatever issue that you feel needs for me to provide proof. Merle T. Rutledge Jr 757-692-3571 Chatham, Va

No comments:

Post a Comment