Monday, April 28, 2014

Merle Rutledge defends Mimi Faust and her bf on doing sex tape on U.S First Amendment grounds!

Merle Rutledge defends Mimi Faust and her bf on doing sex tape on U.S First Amendment grounds! April 17, 2014 by merletrutledge | Edit Mimi Faust, Nikko Smith Sex Tape Is A Major Merle Rutledge responds to their critics. I love the U.S First Amendment and everything it stands for. The people who have no right to talk are the millions that have made sex tapes, those that watch this reality show, those that gave Kim Kardashian millions for herself and family. Sex has always been big business. If someone tells you that they ne…ver watch a xxx film is lying their ass off. You can lie to the kids but everytime you have sex than you are doing exactly what they are doing, but it may or may not be private. Just because they are comfortable with their bodies and do not mind giving up their privacy than that is there business and consequence. If they willing to take the heat than they are doing bethan most of the cowards that I know. I support freedom of speech which includes erotic legal media. How the hell do people think they got in this world. The people criticizing them for being a role model to their children, won’t even defend their children with the school board. You can spend a hour watching mimi t.v show, but won’t spend a hour to cook or make sure they are doing their homework. So who in the hell are you to judge! “Sex!” so hate yourself if you want to! I had someone the other day talk about why do I support adult industry. I tell you straight, watching them is better than listening to a lot of problems. I tell you I would support them making a sex tape because at least I know they are going to see the fight through than some of the cowards that won’t even fight for their kids in schools. I have cursed people out and gotten them straight because I do not give a damn about someone giving me pain over pleasure. I love sex and I will continue to do so, support it, and fight for people rights that are willing to step up or you can step out! If you hate sex than do not complain about being single and become a nun. I am not that good of a Christain when it comes down to hyprocrites. Merle Rutledge — with Michael Elder and 2 others.

No comments:

Post a Comment